воскресенье, 4 марта 2012 г.

No reaction is the best way to stop a reaction.(Life-Style)

DEAR MISS MANNERS: My question concerns the proper behavior or action a male should take in countering a physical female assault. My situation involves two repeated incidents that I'd prefer to stop, but don't know how.

There is this girl that always takes the cowboy hat off of my head whenever I see her. Either she'll run up behind me and steal it off my head, or she'll just snatch it away from me while we're talking. I do appreciate her company; however, I'd like to keep my hat on my head, and cease the need to repeatedly ask her for my hat back, over and over again, after denying her request to keep it, time and time again.

Dealing with this behavior male …

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий